terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Outdoor Demo - Interbike 2015

Outdoor Demo. Foto: Roberto Furtado / Bikes and People.com
Good morning friends! 
I'm here in the outdoor demo of Interbike 2015. I am covering and giving this great event and show the bike. It seems that some things are always the same here. The air is crystal clear and this makes the job of photographing. Today, September 15, the second and last day of outdoor Demor officer, anticipates the fair. I look forward to see what's new and hopefully some new surprise me like every year. Accept excuses for my bad english, but I remember that the bike is universal ... this is more important than the words! The bicycle! Go ahead ... and wait for news and pictures. I keep in touch ... hugs.

#bikesandpeople #revistabicicleta #bikesdoandarilho #dudubike #adventurebikeshop #bikevillage

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seu comentário será aprovado em breve. Obrigado. Andarilho